- Minimum Bachelor (S1) in all major (For Packaging Innovation and Development preferably from: Mechanical; Chemical or Material Engineering)
- Fresh graduates and having 1-2 years experience are welcome to apply
- Having a passion in beauty or cosmetics
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written) ; ability to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage
This position will be responsible for developing new products, start from determine ideas, make concepts to launch in achieving customer satisfaction.
Aside to the product development, this position also have a role as packaging innovation that responsible for planning and executing packaging development initiatives and activities; starting from concepting together with relevant department ; validation to run smoothly in production at packaging manufacturer and packing lines Standard.
1. Bachelor's degrees in Communication, science, engineering, or any major are welcome.
2. Good with numbers and Strategic thinking
3. Eager to learn new things
4. Prefered Having an experience in related works, agency or brand side.
1. Create and implement an effective and efficient media plan (digital and conventional) placement strategy that is relevant to the target audience according to the brand plan periodically
2. Manage relationships with agency and media partners.
3. Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the media plan
4. Work closely with cross-functions to have integrated communication planning
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- For Brand, CMI, Media, and Marketing Operations Excellence: preferably with engineering/science background
- Fresh graduates or 1-2 years experiences in related field above are welcomed to apply
Marketing Management Trainee will be assigned to to either one of functions below:
- Brand: Building the brand strategy to win consumer's heart by fulfilling consumer needs using creative and innovative approach to strengthen brand equity
- Consumer and Market Insight (CMI): Conduct research & ensure quality by defining clarity & alignment, relevancy of the insights against the chosen methods/framework, data integrity, impact-driven insights. Ensurecompliance of end-to-end process (planning and execution) of custom research studies.
- Marketing Operations Excellence: Provide strategic business analysis and orchestrate marketing cross function within organization's operation. Able to communicate and get along well with others.
- Media: Create, implement, and evaluate an effective and efficient media plan (digital and conventional) placement strategy that relevant to the target audience according to brand plan periodically
- Public Relations: Plan and execute public relations activities & media relations, also evaluate the effectivity. Initiate, manage and maintain relationship with partners (media/KOL/influencers/communities)
- Minimum S1 in all majors (Finance and Industrial Engineer Preferable)
- Have good negotiation skills
- Willing to be placed all over Indonesia
- Final year students and 1-2 years of experience are welcome to apply
- Interest in warehouse and logistic management
- Detail oriented
1. Evaluate and Make a Cost and Resource Efficiency plan
2. Meeting Coordination with operation and sales stakeholders
3. Stock Projection to support pull system and promotion act
4. Monitor and evaluate Delivery Order vs Fulfillment to check casefile
5. Monitor and evaluate Overdue and Collection Rate FAR
6. Monitor and evaluate 5R & SSHE
7. Monitor data accuracy WMS
8. Monitor DOTS
9. Slow moving, return, NED/ED item monitoring
- Minimum Bachelor (S1)
- Major in Accounting, Economics, and Management
- Have 1-2 years of experience are welcome to apply
- Understanding of overall key finance business processes combined with
strong business acumen
- Strong analytic and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate and influence stakeholders at any level
- Willing to be placed all over Indonesia
- Assist in providing Finance Business Partnering to respective Directorates by translating data into insights into action
- Ensure basic finance process/operation and basic accounting controls are in place in all Directorates' processes
- Ensure operation & control in place related to financial accounting services to the Company and, in particular, to the respective Directorate
- Controlling the utilization of the company's financial resources in accordance with existing business processes and supporting company dynamics while maintaining prudence and compliance
- Willing to work out of town/province/throughout Indonesia
- Someone who likes to update about the cosmetics industry/market
- Proactive and problem-solving oriented
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to build solid relationships and collaboration both internally and with external partners (Good communication, interpersonal skill, teamwork, etc)
- Passionate in Territory Management/Key Account Management
- Strong in numerical, analytical, and strategical thinking
- Final year students are welcome to apply
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) in all major
This position will be responsible for:
- Decoding consumers & market trends and messages of the brands delivered by the Marketing Team and translating them into real actions strategies on the field.
- Collaborate with Parama Team to ensure that our products are accessible by our consumers through coverage/distribution expansion to potential customers.
- Being a business partner for our customers (retailers) to grow through business data analysis, conduct business reviews, make relevant collaboration initiatives, improve retail performance in-store level, etc.