• Minimum of Bachelor (S1) in all major
• Fresh graduates and having 1-2 years experience are welcome to apply
• Having a passion in beauty or cosmetics
Developing new products, start from determine ideas,make concepts to launch in achieving customer satisfaction
- Savy in operating Adobe Illustrator/ photoshop and other design tools
- Have a good design sensibility
- Able to do multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Assist creative team in execution and implementation of design adaptations.
- Liaise with team members on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met for reviews.
- Develop concept, graphic and layout of products into the final Finished Artwork (FA).
- Make revisions based on the feedbacks received
- At least Vocational High School (SMK) graduates from any engineering major.
- Having 1-2 years experience as a Packaging Technician/Packaging Analyst is a plus.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Highly passionate and good attention to detail and mechanical interactions.
- Able to work in a highly dynamic work environment within tight deadlines.
- Supporting and execution in packaging testing and simulation.
- Supporting and execution in Pilot Scale and Mass Production supervision.
- Generate Packaging Analysis and Trial Reports as per guidance from superior.
- Giving input to superior regarding any improvement required in ways of working.