- Minimum Bachelor (S1) in all major (For Packaging Innovation and Development preferably from: Mechanical; Chemical or Material Engineering)
- Fresh graduates and having 1-2 years experience are welcome to apply
- Having a passion in beauty or cosmetics - Fluent in English (Oral and Written) ; ability to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage
This position will be responsible for developing new products, start from determine ideas, make concepts to launch in achieving customer satisfaction.
Aside to the product development, this position also have a role as packaging innovation that responsible for planning and executing packaging development initiatives and activities; starting from concepting together with relevant department ; validation to run smoothly in production at packaging manufacturer and packing lines Standard.
- Having strong interest in products' packaging design
- Experienced hire with 1-2 years
- Preferably Engineering graduate
- Project Leader experience
- Fast learner and eager to learn
- Good communication skill
- Able to communicate in English both in written and oral form
- Gather products' packaging insights by regularly review and analyze current and future industry, consumer, and market trends
- Translate consumer needs and insight into packaging ideas, attributes, concepts, and evaluation
- Ensure packaging development activities delivered efficiently as expected timeline, cost, and quality (OTIFQ)
- Identify products' packaging improvement opportunities
- Intensely coordinate with other cross-functional team, ie: Marketing, Sales, Design, Supply Chain, Product Developments, etc., to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Maintain quality packaging standards, specifications, processes and best practices
- Maintain good communication and relationship with all packaging suppliers
- Manage suppliers' innovations to ensure company's competitive advantages that can support current and future business needs