The job holder must possess the following:
1. Preferably possess a bachelor's Degree in business or commerce. A master’s degree in business or finance will be an added advantage.
2. Preferably a progression toward a CFA certification
3. Previous internship experience in an investment-related role would be an advantage
4. Strong business acumen and analytical skill
5. Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass targets.
6. Must demonstrate skills in communication, negotiation, and presentation.
The Investment Analyst is responsible for evaluating both qualitative and quantitative aspects of prospective investment opportunities, providing necessary insights to a sound investment decision-making process that is aligned with the family aspirations and business synergy of Paragon Corp Group.
Duties and Responsibilities
The job holder’s duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
a) Perform financial due diligence and analysis on prospective investment and provide a recommendation on an investment decision
b) Develop an investment policy aligned with the company strategy and investment criteria for evaluating prospective projects
c) Provide updates on financial market activities to position the company in the local and global markets.
d) Liaising with fund managers, company managers, stock market traders, stockbrokers, and regulators to expand investment access
e) Conducting market research on the industry and gathering market intelligence to enhance the management of funds.
g) Participating in the financial briefing provided by the investment managers and analysts internally and externally.
h) Maintain up-to-date information on the latest economic trend in the country, latest and any updates in the financial markets.
i) Ensuring that all investment compliance regulations are met.
j) Any other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor